PowerCoat® HD is the original ultra-smooth paper substrate designed for high-definition patterning such as microelectronics and electroplating.
Thanks to its unique cellulosic formulation and our patented processes, we’ve created a truly viable alternative to plastics. With incredible thermal stability, mechanical strength and outstanding sintering capabilities, PowerCoat HD is the ideal substrate for more advanced printed electronics such as capacitors, sensors and highly complex circuitry.
What’s more, our highly sustainable paper substrate features increased adhesion and reduced absorption, giving you significant savings of expensive inks and materials, so production needn’t cost the earth.
- Perfect for high-definition patterning (down to <5µm)
- Reduced cost of circuit inks and materials (coating thickness <1µm)
- High sintering capabilities in Air, Photonic and RF thermal processes
- Excellent thermal stability in colour and dimension
- Compatible with all printing techniques
- Available from 95µm to 800µm, in sheets and reels
- 3 patented technologies